Through All Stages of child development We are
Committed to Helping You
Choice Pharmacy understands that a new baby is one of the most precious gifts in the world and we are committed to offering you the best service to help you care for and nurture your children through all stages of their development and growth.
Choice Pharmacy understands that a new baby is one of the most precious gifts in the world and we are committed to offering you the best service to help you care for and nurture your children through all stages of their development and growth.. Becoming a parent is a big adjustment! There's no one-size-fits all formula for parenting. But having an online resource of information and practical advice can help support you through this life-changing event, and help you work out what suits you and your family.
Where to start with newborn baby care?
Choice Pharmacy has developed a collection of exclusive brochures to help support parents care for their babies and infants. Whether it's how to treat nappy rash, managing fussy eaters, or sleep and settling techniques, Choice Pharmacy offer a range of brochures that provide practical advice on how to keep your child safe, happy and healthy. Choice Pharmacy also provide free weigh-in services for your baby. Choice also stocks a range of products for your baby to help in changing, bathing, feeding and sleeping.
Read More About
Baby Care Catalogues
You can read more about baby care topic from our catalogue library
- Is your child a fussy eater? Does he or she never seem to eat enough “good foods”? Or do they regularly reject the food you prepare […]
- can happen in a split second, changing the life of your child and your family forever. Most accidents to children under five take place in their […]
- There’s no doubt breastfeeding is the most natural way to nourish your baby. Most mothers are physically able to breastfeed, but the decision on whether to […]
- Crying is the only way a baby can communicate. Babies cry to get your attention and to ensure that their needs are met. Crying begins from […]
- Cradle cap is a very common problem affecting babies from around 4-6 weeks of age. It often reoccurs throughout childhood, affecting children up to the age […]
- Our body’s normal temperature ranges from 36.5ºC to 37ºC. A body temperature consistently above the normal temperature is considered a fever. Body temperature can be influenced […]
- A lot of parents stress over when and how to start toilet training. This is mainly due to the overwhelming and often conflicting advice given from […]
- A baby’s stool will vary in consistency and frequency, depending largely on a range of factors. In this leaflet you will learn more about what can […]
- Constipation refers to the passing of hard or dry ‘pebble-like’ motions which cause pain and discomfort. Babies and young children often pass faeces red-faced and grunting. They will sometimes appear to […]
Fill in the form below to meet up with one of our friendly pharmacists