Through All Stages of child development We are
Committed to Helping You
Choice Pharmacy understands that a new baby is one of the most precious gifts in the world and we are committed to offering you the best service to help you care for and nurture your children through all stages of their development and growth.
Choice Pharmacy understands that a new baby is one of the most precious gifts in the world and we are committed to offering you the best service to help you care for and nurture your children through all stages of their development and growth.. Becoming a parent is a big adjustment! There's no one-size-fits all formula for parenting. But having an online resource of information and practical advice can help support you through this life-changing event, and help you work out what suits you and your family. In selected stores we also offer a complimentary baby nurse service. This involves our baby nurse Laura weighing, measuring and answering all questions you may have. To book an appointment, please click below
Fill in the form below to book in with our baby nurse
Where to start with newborn baby care?
Choice Pharmacy has developed a collection of exclusive brochures to help support parents care for their babies and infants. Whether it's how to treat nappy rash, managing fussy eaters, or sleep and settling techniques, Choice Pharmacy offer a range of brochures that provide practical advice on how to keep your child safe, happy and healthy. Choice Pharmacy also provide free weigh-in services for your baby. Choice also stocks a range of products for your baby to help in changing, bathing, feeding and sleeping.
Read More About
Baby Care Catalogues
You can read more about baby care topic from our catalogue library
- There’s no doubt breastfeeding is the most natural way to nourish your baby. Most mothers are physically able to breastfeed, but the decision on whether to […]
- Reflux occurs when the contents of the stomach flows back up the oesophagus (the tube that connects the stomach into the mouth). In the majority of […]
- During the winter months most families will be affected by the common cold. Colds are caused by viruses and spread by touch and droplets through the air, […]
- Our body’s normal temperature ranges from 36.5ºC to 37ºC. A body temperature consistently above the normal temperature is considered a fever. Body temperature can be influenced […]
- Is your child a fussy eater? Does he or she never seem to eat enough “good foods”? Or do they regularly reject the food you prepare […]
- Constipation refers to the passing of hard or dry ‘pebble-like’ motions which cause pain and discomfort. Babies and young children often pass faeces red-faced and grunting. They will sometimes appear to […]
- Colic is a word used to describe sudden attacks of severe abdominal pain and spasm. It causes inconsolable crying and distress in otherwise healthy and thriving infants […]
- Cradle cap is a very common problem affecting babies from around 4-6 weeks of age. It often reoccurs throughout childhood, affecting children up to the age […]
- Nappy rash is the most common skin problem for young infants. Babies are prone to nappy rash because their skin is thinner and more fragile than […]