Achieve the ultimate glowing skin thanks to PIXI Beauty
Our beauty advisor Lily, from our Burwood Brickworks (VIC) store has provided us with the ultimate PIXI skin routine to achieve glowy and fresh looking skin all year round. Check out below for her top tips!
MAKEUP MELTING CLOTHS
To take off the days worth of makeup I like something quick and efficient to get the job done. The cleansing cloths do a great job of removing dirt, oils and excess makeup gently (even waterproof!!), while also calming the skin with the ingredients of chamomile and grape seed oil.
- Grapeseed Oil - Breaks down makeup
- Glycerin - Traps moisture to the skin
- Chamomile - Calming properties
ROSE CREAM CLEANSER
To make sure my skin is free of any extra makeup which was not removed by the cleansing cloths, I love to use the Rose Cream Cleanser. This cleanser leaves the skin feeling hydrated and fresh, whilst removing any impurities. It has a beautiful light scent and the texture of the cleanser is silky which makes the step enjoyable to incorporate into my night time routine. This cleanser is great for all skin types, even those with the most sensitive skin!
- Rose Flower Oil - Moisturizes and restores
- Chamomile - Soothes and calms
- Avocado oil - Conditions and replenishes.
HYDRATING MILKY PEEL
On days where I find my complexion looking dull I reach for the Milky Peel. This product buffs away dead skin cells to reveal a smooth and fresh canvas thanks to the cellulose, and also contains probiotics to balance and protect the skin. Apply a thin layer to clean skin, letting it sit for a couple of minutes and then gently massage the milky peel into your skin and rinse off with water. You will feel revitalised!
- Coconut - Nourishes and conditions
- Probiotics - Protect and balance
- Willow Bark Extract - Clears and minimises pores.
Glow tonic is PIXI'S most well known cult product, and is a best seller for a reason!! It helps keep my complexion bright and glowing, whilst also helps any pigmentation from blemishes disappear. The Glow tonic is one of my favourite products to use from the range. Containing 5% Glycolic acid, glow tonic helps to gently exfoliate any dead skin cells, to create that famous pixi glow! I always wake up looking dewy and fresh when I use this product the night before and it is a staple in my routine. Add it into your routine before your serums and moisturizers. TIP: When using glycolic acid in your skin care routine, make sure to always apple a sunscreen with high SPF during the day.
- Glycolic acid (5%) - Exfoliates
- Ginseng - Improves circulation and energises
- Aloe vera - Soothes and hydrates
- Fructrose and Surcrose - Brighten. SHOP HERE
OVERNIGHT GLOW SERUM
The Overnight Glow Serum does the hard work for me while I sleep as it soothes and gently exfoliates. Thanks to the 10% Glycolic acid, I wake up with an even, bright complexion. The Overnight Glow Serum is also designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines over time! Aloe vera and cucumber extracts help also to calm the skin
- Glycolic acid (10%) - Smoothes texture of skin
- Vitamin A - Potent antioxidant
- Cucumber - Calms and soothes SHOP HERE
BEAUTY SLEEP CREAM
To lock in all the products I love to use the Beauty Sleep Cream to calm and nourish my skin. This cream protects and replenishes your skin while you sleep! Making it an essential night time potion. It also absorbs into the skin very quickly without leaving a heavy residue. It also smells beautiful which is an added bonus!
- Shea butter - Nourishes deeply
- Chamomile - Soothes and relaxes
- Bergamot oil - Revitalises and events out skin tone. SHOP HERE