• Moisturises, replenishes and soothes sensations of itchy skin.
• Restores damaged skin barrier of eczema-prone skin.
• Strengthens skin’s natural defenses.
• Reduces adhesion of Staphylococcus aureus(2) by preventing formation of biofilm, its protective coating.
• Preserves skin’s cellular resources.
INNOVATION: Proven efficacy on patented Atopic skin Stelaskin®, baby’s epidermises reconstructed in a laboratory.
(2)Bacterium involved in symptoms characteristic of atopic-prone skin.
95% agree – Relieves itching(3).
(3)Respondents perceived the products to be effective for reducing itchy skin. Clinical study by self-assessment conducted under dermatological control on 40 newborns and children with eczema-prone skin over 21 days.
TIPS OF USE:
From birth on*, apply twice per day on dry skin of face and body after using Stelatopia® Cleansing Cream.
PLEASURABLE FOR USE
– Emollient balm with a rich, creamy texture which provides an immediate sensation of softness and comfort.
– Spreads and penetrates easily.
– Enables quick dressing.
*Including newborns out of the NICU.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Replenishing patented natural ingredients:
• Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin’s moisture barrier.
• Avocado Perseose: preserves the cellular richness, moisturises and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for eczema-prone skin.
• Carnauba Wax (plant-based): leaves a protective layer on the skin and brings a rich texture to the balm.
Guaranteed safety from birth on :
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Hypoallergenic – Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% fragrance, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol.