Cepacaine is an oral solution used to provide temporary relief from the pain associated with minor sore throat and mouth infections.
Cepacaine can also be used to relieve the pain and discomfort following dental procedures and minor surgery of the mouth.
It contains Anaesthetic for rapid relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth as well as an Antiseptic with antibacterial agent.
– Pleasant minty taste.
– Rapid Pain relief in a mouthwash solution.
– For conditions of mouth and throat.
– Local anaesthetic action plus antibacterial agent.
– Temporary relief of the pain and discomfort of minor sore throat and mouth infections.
– Temporary relief for the pain and discomfort associated with dental procedures.
Adults and children over 6 years: Gargle or rinse 10-15 ml of Cepacaine oral solution for 10-15 seconds and expel the liquid. Repeat every 2-3 hours if necessary. Not to be swallowed. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
If you have a high fever, severe sore throat or a persistent cough do not use this product unless directed by a healthcare professional.Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. Contains benzyl alcohol 3mg/mL as a preservative.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.