These prices are exclusive to our online store only and not valid in our physical store.
$22.95 – $38.95
Caruso’s Fluid Away is designed to support kidney and liver function to reduce the symptoms associated with mild fluid retention. It assists with joint stiffness, pain and swelling associated with water retention caused by mild Osteoarthritis. It may also help to relieve mild fluid retention and bloating associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Caruso’s Fluid Away has been developed for people suffering from mild fluid retention. It contains three powerful herbs: Celery, Dandelion and Phyllanthus, as well as Vitamin B6. These ingredients all help with mild fluid retention by helping to increase urine output.
Caruso’s Fluid Away Health Indications:
• Temporary relief of mild fluid retention
• Helps reduce abdominal bloating
• Helps relieve mild joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild gout
• Joint stiffness and pain due to swelling associated with mild Osteoarthritis
Who would use Caruso’s Fluid Away?
• People who are looking for a natural formula to help reduce mild fluid retention
• Those suffering from swelling and inflammation due to physical injuries
• Anyone looking to relieve swelling associated with mild gout
• Anyone with swollen joints associated with mild Osteoarthritis
• Women who experience mild fluid retention associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
• People who wish to support their liver and gall bladder function
Name: Stone Breaker
Description: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 2000 years to support the kidneys and gall bladder. Stone breaker may help to reduce mild fluid retention.
Name: Celery Seed
Description: Celery seed is a very well known herb for helping to reduce mild fluid retention and swelling, especially when associated with joint inflammation such as mild Osteoarthritis and mild gout. It does this by supporting the health of the kidneys and helping to promote urination.
Description: Dandelion leaf has been used in Traditional Western herbal Medicine for centuries to help reduce swelling and bloating associated with mild fluid retention.
Name: Vitamin B6
Description: Vitamin B6 may be used to alleviate mild fluid retention, especially when associated with Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
Formulation: Each tablet contains:
Phyllanthus amarus (Stone Breaker)
Extract equiv. to dry herb 1.5g (1500mg)
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)
Extract equiv. to dry leaf 750mg
Apium graveolens (Celery seed)
Extract equiv. to dry seed 750mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 30.39mg
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 25mg
Directions for use: Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Free from added:
Dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, starch, nuts, animal poducts, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your health professional.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.