*Sunshine vitamin is vitamin D3. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Why Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops ?
Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops are perfectly suited to infants, allowing mothers to add a drop of sunshine vitamin* to their day. Vitamin D supports the formation of strong, healthy bones and assists in the development of teeth. Generally vitamin D cannot be obtained from diet alone, and despite its many benefits, breast milk is generally low in vitamin D. This is why each drop of Ostelin Infant Vitamin D3 Drops delivers a concentrated 400IU dose of vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol 10 micrograms), the form naturally found in the body, blended with premium quality fractionated coconut oil. Sugarless and with no added artificial sweeteners and preservatives, this flavour free and odourless formula is ideal for breast feeding infants as it won’t interfere with feeding.
• Helps to form and maintain strong bones
• Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth
• Promotes calcium absorption
• Is involved in bone mineralisation
• Is important for optimal strength and functioning of the skeletal muscle
• Is important for a healthy immune system
• Ostelin uses vitamin D3, the natural form of vitamin D, produced by your body
Directions for use
For infants less than 12 months: Dispense 1 drop daily onto the nipple or a washed finger and allow infant to suck for at least 30 seconds
For older infants and children up to 12 years: Dispense 1 drop daily onto a spoon or mix into drink
Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
This product is halal certified.
Vitamin D3 is derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool.