These prices are exclusive to our online store only and not valid in our physical store.
Delivered as Vitamin D3 – the active form that is produced naturally in the body. Vitamin D3 1000IU supports efficient utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body, which assists in the production of strong bones and a healthy nervous and immune system.
Quality Health Advance Joint Relief can assist with*:
Calcium and phosphorous absorption, which helps maintain healthy strong bones and teeth.
As Vitamin D is important for muscle development and contraction, it may reduce the risk of falls,
due to improved muscle tone and strength. A diet deficient in calcium may lead to osteoporosis later in life.
WHO IS QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN D FOR?
– People who wish to maintain strong, healthy bones and teeth.
– Those who have limited exposure to sunlight.
– Elderly people who are more prone to bone weakness.
– People who may not be able to absorb adequate amount of vitamin D3.
– People with a poor diet or that are lacking fat-soluble Vitamins such as Vitamin D3.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE QUALITY HEALTH VITAMIN D?
Quality Health Advance Joint Relief is to be taken as follow:
Adults: 1 soft capsule daily with a meal or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.